Whilst one of the reasons for sexual issues could be medical another underlying reason and cause of sexual difficulties can very well be psychological and emotional. Embarrassment is understandable however let’s put that on hold for a moment and focus on how to improve your situation.
T a l k ?
”I believe that a male hypnotherapist that has experienced the concerns that they treat or improve has the groundings to be able to successfully identify with what you are experiencing.” – HypnoLeaf
What to expect
- Hypnotherapy for sexual issues aims to access the part of the mind where unconscious learning takes place and change the thought patterns and behaviours that are causing the problem. To promote positive change, relaxation and self-confidence, hypnotherapy uses the power of suggestion.
- Programmes are personally tailored to you, to help you learn what triggers the issue.
- Hypnotherapy can help you learn how to reduce stress and anxiety and rebuild an enjoyable sex life, without worry.
- Hypnotherapy can help by removing any mental pressure that surrounds intercourse and performance anxiety. Techniques will help you start to trust your body and ignore the negative voice in your head, replacing it with a more positive, controlled state of mind.
- Your hypnotherapy sessions will depend on you as an individual, as well as taking into consideration your symptoms and life experiences. If you have experienced a traumatic event or suffered a negative sexual experience, hypnotherapy can help guide you on the journey. Through specialist techniques, you will learn how to move your mind past the trauma and out of the negative cycle.
- You may also be taught self-hypnosis techniques, which you can refer to whenever you feel you need to, long after your sessions are over.
Watch how hypnosis can benefit men with personal concerns
Conditions Improved with Hypno-CBT
Premature Ejaculation (PE)
Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual problem for men. PE is characterised by a lack of voluntary control over ejaculation. Although most men will experience this at least once during their life (often during the first sexual experiences) they soon learn ejaculatory control. The condition can be associated with performance anxiety, depression, sexual repression and lack of confidenc
Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Erectile dysfunction (also known as impotence) is a condition characterised by the inability to develop or maintain an erection. It has been estimated that half of all men aged between 40 and 70 will experience it at some level. Impotence can be caused by a number of physical and psychological factors and may only occur in certain situations. If for example, a man is able to get an erection during masturbation, but not with their sexual partner, the cause may be psychological. Psychological causes include stress, anxiety and depression.
Inhibited Sexual Desire (ISD)
Inhibited sexual desire is the persistent loss of desire for sexual activity. It is common for sexual desire to fluctuate during an individual’s life, though if the problem persists it may be time to seek professional help. Decreased sexual desire has been linked to depression, fatigue, stress, anxiety or relationship problems and ageing.
- Viagra – addicted or reliant
- Porn – addicted or reliant
Serious about improvement?
The only exception would be if there is a physiological reason for your sexual concern or if you are taking certain medications. Your suitability will be assessed during our consultation.
Typically treatment is over a course of 6 weeks with 4 visits.
Since all treatment programmes are crafted to your personal concerns – the number of session visits will vary.
I don’t believe we can make an effective change with a set limited number of minutes per visit. I allow for our session to end naturally without clock watching. Programmes can then be received cost effectively without reducing quality.
It is, my focus is 100% on you.
In my opinion numbers and percentages don’t mean anything to your session so please remember to ask me this question when you benefit from your complimentary consultation. I will give you my honest answer without distracting you with pointless numbers and percentages.
Let’s have a talk about what you want to achieve and we can identify if it matches what I can help you with.
This should not be a concern for you – leave that to me. I will go over a few points before your session so when you arrive you will be focused on enhancing and improving your concerns. Give yourself the permission to hand any doubts (if any) to me…I can handle those.
I can’t be compared as the sound of my voice is mine and no other hypnotherapist can sound like me. It’s vital that you are comfortable with the sound of a therapists voice.
In terms of training/experience, I can be compared to other evidence based Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapists – however only those that have had their education approved by The British Psychological Society.
I believe that a male hypnotherapist that has experienced the concerns that they treat or improve has the groundings to be able to successfully identify with what you are experiencing.
Sessions are creativily designed to smartly provide me with the information I need (verbally) without feeling shy, embarrassed or exposed.